CBD Review: Lazarus Naturals Helped My Insomnia
Note: Unfamiliar with CBD? Click here for a quick overview. Not sure which CBD vendor to buy from? For more vendor reviews, click here!
My Experience: Lazarus Naturals CBD Capsules
Like most of my other CBD vendor reviews, I discovered Seattle-based Lazarus Naturals via Reddit’s r/CBD. Users tout Lazarus Naturals as one of the more affordable vendors out there that provide the same top quality Cannabidiol as more expensive vetted vendors.
Product Description: Vegan, gluten, and artificial flavor free. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Other ingredients include Rice flour, Silicon Dioxide, Hemp Oil, MCT Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Limonene, Organic Myrcene.
Total Cost: $25 USD + $2.61 shipping (First-Class Mail)
Delivery: 6 days from order to arrival
Quality-wise, Lazarus Naturals did live up to other online vendors and the like. I was appreciative of their low dose 10mg option, since I’m sensitive to CBD.
Even at 10mg, I felt the unwanted fatigue that generally made me a bit tired, slow, and lazy. The anxiolytic effects were there, but I’m unwilling to compromise at the expense of my physical and mental energy levels. I did experience anxiety relief sans fatigue at the perfect dose (~5mg, see below), but this was not easily reproducible.
Dosages I tried
- 10mg (1 capsule): A tad too strong. As a general feeling of laziness slowly enveloped me, my productivity was slightly but noticeably reduced. Said laziness was not abated by caffeine, but YMMV. Perhaps a good dose for post-work relaxation or unwinding.
- 5mg (1/2 capsule): A hit or miss for me. Sometimes paired well with caffeine, but other times were still too sedating. Variability likely due to opening the capsules and eyeballing.
- 30-40mg+: My sweet spot for insomnia! 3-4 capsules taken 1-2 hours before bed produced pleasant relaxation and wiped my sleep anxiety away, sending me quickly and deeply into the Land of Nod.
Lazarus Naturals 10mg CBD: Positives and Negatives
- Noticeable relaxation
- Reduced sleep anxiety
- Shortened sleep onset latency
- Deeper sleep
- Lessened nighttime awakenings
- 1 capsule (lowest dose available) still too sedating
- Physical and mental fatigue
- General laziness
- Unable to accurately divvy up 10mg capsule
Personally, I’d avoid Lazarus Naturals for daytime anxiety and instead take their CBD to aid insomnia. Their capsules consistently helped me sleep deeper and better. I’d definitely recommend giving their products a try! YMMV.
If you enjoy our content, please consider subscribing to our site via the form in the bottom footer of this page or the top of the left sidebar. We really appreciate your support and engagement, and value any feedback immensely. If you subscribe, you will be notified once a new review is published. No spam. We promise.